This nine-day training is taught over three weekends during which you will learn basic psychophysiological treatment skills that include:
- Research on the psychophysiology of trauma and neurobiological development
- Understanding and treatment of traumatic symptoms from the perspective of the autonomic nervous system
- Somatic skills of containment, grounding, centering, resourcing, boundaries, attunement
- Assessment and treatment of developmental derailments that impede self-regulation
- Tracking and titration skills to renegotiate unresolved fight, flight, and freeze
- Integration of psychophysiological work into your current therapeutic approach
Note: Other training requirements are in addition to the tuition fee.
2020 Kelowna, BC (FULL, waitlist only)
- April 3 – 5
- May 8 – 10
- June 12 – 14
$850 per weekend
The Fine Print
- By submitting an application you are making a commitment to attend all classes, SRT training sessions and supervision at the Foundation Level.
- A course deposit of $850 is due upon acceptance into the training. The remaining tuition of $1700 for the Foundation Level training must be submitted 45 days prior to Foundation I training weekend. For the Kelowna class tuition is due February 18, 2020.
- A late fee of $100 will be levied on payments received after the tuition deadline.
- Tuition is non-refundable if withdrawal is within 45 days of the course start date. If withdrawal occurs outside of 45 days, a full tuition refund will be issued less a $100 administration fee.
- Six SRT training sessions with a qualified SRT practitioner as well as six Group or Individual Supervisions are required for completion of the Foundation Level training; the costs are $150 for a SRT training session or one hour individual supervision and $95 for group supervision. It is recommended that students complete a minimum 3 SRT training sessions and 3 supervisions by the end of Foundation III weekend as it helps in learning new material and in the practical application of SRT in your client work.
- Foundation Level classes must be taken in order. Advanced Level classes may only be taken after successful completion of the entire Foundation Level training. A certificate of completion will be issued once all requirements are completed.