This nine-day training is taught over three weekends during which you will learn basic psychophysiological treatment skills that include:
- Research on the psychophysiology of trauma and neurobiological development
- Understanding and treatment of traumatic symptoms from the perspective of the autonomic nervous system
- Somatic skills of containment, grounding, centering, resourcing, boundaries, attunement
- Assessment and treatment of developmental derailments that impede self-regulation
- Tracking and titration skills to renegotiate unresolved fight, flight, and freeze
- Integration of psychophysiological work into your current therapeutic approach
Note: Other training requirements are in addition to the tuition fee.
The Fine Print
By submitting an application you are making a commitment to attend all classes, SRT training sessions and supervision at the Foundation Level. A course deposit of $825 is due upon acceptance into the training. The remaining tuition of $1650 for the Foundation Level training must be submitted 30 days prior to Foundation I training weekend (August 22, 2018 for Edmonton students).
A late fee of $100 will be levied on payments received after the tuition deadline.
Tuition is non-refundable if withdrawal is within 30 days of the course start date. If withdrawal is 31-60 days before course start date, a full tuition refund less $350 will be issued. If cancellation occurs outside of 60 days, a full tuition refund will be issued less a $75 administration fee.
Six SRT training sessions with a qualified SRT practitioner as well as six Group or Individual Supervisions are required for completion of the Foundation Level training; the costs are in addition to tuition fees. It is recommended that students complete 3 of each type by the end of Foundation III weekend.
Foundation Level classes must be taken in order. Advanced Level classes may only be taken after successful completion of the entire Foundation Level training. A certificate of completion will be issued once all requirements are completed.