This training builds on the basic psychophysiological skills learned in the Foundation Level and consists of four 3-day seminars. Completion of Advanced I – IV are required for certification and must be taken in order.
- Acquire clinical skills to treat chronic symptoms of dysregulation
- Explore various clinical syndromes and their relationship to dysregulation in the nervous system such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, insomnia, chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, TMJ, addiction, asthma, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, attention deficit disorder
- Learn how to work with pathological shame and survivor’s guilt as it relates to developmental derailment and trauma
- Examine common categories of trauma and learn treatment protocols specific to the symptoms of each category including:
- High Impact Trauma: motor vehicle incidents, falls, whiplash syndrome, post-concussive disorder
- Medical/Dental Trauma: surgery, anesthesia, poisonings, hospitalizations, physical injury
- Relational Trauma: rape, assault, sexual abuse, shame, dissociation
- Global Activation: fetal distress and birth trauma, near drowning, electrocution, suffocation, hallucinogens, psychosis, high fevers, seizures
To be announced.
The Fine Print
By submitting an application you are making a commitment to attend all classes, SRT training sessions and supervision at the Advanced Level. A course deposit of $850 is due upon acceptance into the training. A second installment of $1700 is due 45 days before the first weekend (Sept 1, 2020). The remaining tuition of $850 for the Advanced Level training is due 45 days before the second weekend (Oct 20, 2020).
A late fee of $100 will be levied on payments received after the tuition deadline.
Tuition is non-refundable if withdrawal is within 45 days of the course start date. If withdrawal occurs outside of 45 days, a full tuition refund will be issued less a $100 administration fee.
Ten SRT training sessions with a qualified SRT practitioner as well as ten Group or Individual Supervisions are required for completion of the Advanced Level training; the costs are $150 for a SRT training session or one hour individual supervision and $95 for group supervision. It is recommended that students complete a minimum 4 SRT training sessions and 4 supervisions by the end of Advanced IV weekend as it helps in learning new material and in the practical application of SRT in your client work.
Foundation Level classes must be taken in order. Advanced Level classes may only be taken after successful completion of the entire Foundation Level training. A certificate of completion will be issued.