This nine-day training is taught over three weekends during which you will learn basic psychophysiological treatment skills that include:
- Research on the psychophysiology of trauma and neurobiological development
- Understanding and treatment of traumatic symptoms from the perspective of the autonomic nervous system
- Somatic skills of containment, grounding, centering, resourcing, boundaries, attunement
- Assessment and treatment of developmental derailments that impede self-regulation
- Tracking and titration skills to renegotiate unresolved fight, flight, and freeze
- Integration of psychophysiological work into your current therapeutic approach
April 25 – 27
May 23 – 25
June 27 – 29, 2017
*If your agency is paying for the training, please fill out the application form with the button above and skip the payment section.
Note: Other training requirements are in addition to the tuition fee.