This training builds on the basic psychophysiological skills learned in the Foundation Level and consists of four 3-day seminars. Completion of Advanced I – IV are required for certification and must be taken in order.
- Acquire clinical skills to treat chronic symptoms of dysregulation
- Explore various clinical syndromes and their relationship to dysregulation in the nervous system such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, insomnia, chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, TMJ, addiction, asthma, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, attention deficit disorder
- Learn how to work with pathological shame and survivor’s guilt as it relates to developmental derailment and trauma
- Examine common categories of trauma and learn treatment protocols specific to the symptoms of each category including:
- High Impact Trauma: motor vehicle incidents, falls, whiplash syndrome, post-concussive disorder
- Medical/Dental Trauma: surgery, anesthesia, poisonings, hospitalizations, physical injury
- Relational Trauma: rape, assault, sexual abuse, shame, dissociation
- Global Activation: fetal distress and birth trauma, near drowning, electrocution, suffocation, hallucinogens, psychosis, high fevers, seizures
Schedule & Locations
May 31-June 2, 2013
September 13-15, 2013
November 15-17, 2013
January 10-12, 2014
$725 per weekend taught over four weekends.
The Fine Print
By submitting an application you are making a commitment to attend all classes at the Advanced Level. A course deposit of $725 is due upon acceptance into the training. The next tuition payment of $1450 must be submitted 30 days prior to the Advanced I training weekend. The final tuition payment of $725 is due 30 days prior to the Advanced II training weekend. A late fee of $100 will be levied on payments received after the tuition deadline.
Tuition is non-refundable if withdrawal is within 30 days of the course start date. If withdrawal is 31-60 days before course start date, a full tuition refund less $350 will be issued. If cancellation occurs outside of 60 days, a full tuition refund will be issued less a $75 administration fee.