Welcome to CFTRE
The Canadian Foundation for Trauma Research & Education (CFTRE) is a registered Canadian charity created to further the understanding of the fields of neurobiology & psychophysiology, through education and research, as they pertain to the treatment of traumatic conditions. To this end, we are committed to conduct research and to train professionals in effectively treating people who suffer from symptoms of trauma and other forms of dysregulation in the autonomic nervous system.
- Post Advanced III: Relational Trauma in Edmonton November 13 – 15, 2015
A continuation of Advanced III: Relational Trauma, this three day course will...
- Practical Applications of SRT with Children and Adolescents in Kelowna February 5 – 7, 2016
This course is designed for SRT therapists working with dysregulated children and...
- Positive Effects of Kangaroo Care for Preemies
An Israeli study by neuroscientist Ruth Feldman and her team, published in...
- Older Adults Show Increased Neuroplasticity from Childhood Music Lessons
A study in the Journal of Neuroscience. [Travis White-Schwoch et al., Older...
- Academic Recognition for SRT Practitioner Training is now available through St. Stephen’s College, University of Alberta Campus
Starting in September 2013, Self Regulation Therapy Practitioner training can receive academic...