Welcome to CFTRE
The Canadian Foundation for Trauma Research & Education (CFTRE) is a registered Canadian charity created to further the understanding of the fields of neurobiology & psychophysiology, through education and research, as they pertain to the treatment of traumatic conditions. To this end, we are committed to conduct research and to train professionals in effectively treating people who suffer from symptoms of trauma and other forms of dysregulation in the autonomic nervous system.
- 2013 Self Regulation Therapy® Foundation Level Training in Kelowna
In this training, practitioners are taught practical applications of the most recent...
- 2013-14 Self Regulation Therapy® Advanced Level Practitioner Training in Edmonton
This training builds on the basic psychophysiological skills learned in the Foundation...
- SRT Practitioner Trainings included in Masters programs at University of Alberta
Starting in September 2013, Self Regulation Therapy Practitioner trainings will be offered...
- The Use of Mental Imagery Reduces PTSD in Abuse Survivors
Survivors of childhood sexual abuse commonly report lingering feelings of being contaminated....
- Exercise Benefits Brain Health
Scientific evidence shows that physical exercise helps you build a brain that...